HOME for The Write Women Book Fest
Instagram - @thewritewomenbookfest
Facebook - The Write Women Book Fest
Twitter - @thewritewomenpub
Salon Group Instagram - @writewomenpub
Facebook Writing Salon Group (private group, must request to join) - The Write Women Network
Our YouTube Stardust Productions - which has past workshops, interviews, panels, and virtual events
Stephanie Rabell with Book and Wine Lovers Marketing has some suggestions for last minute gifts for the book lover in your life!
1. Can You Hear Us Now? by Cheryl Benton
Wine Pairing: Wolffer Estates’ Summer in a Bottle Rosé. This tastes exactly how summer would taste; fruity, fresh, and refreshing.
2. The Eves by Grace Sammon
Wine Pairing: Vodka all the way! Grey Goose is my favorite vodka, it is extremely smooth and delicious!
3. Thine Eyes of Mercy (Birth of the Fae Book Two) by Danielle Orsino
Wine Pairing: Bodega Aleanna’s El Enemigo Malbec. This wine is rich, concentrated, and full-bodied with flavors of spice, blackberry, black cherry, and pepper.
4. Sledgehammer (Dirty Boys Do It Better Book Two) by Jc Jaye
Wine Pairing: WeldWerks Brewing Co. Juicy Bits IPA Beer. Nothing to say, but juicy!
5. Ignite (The Terrible Love Memoirs) by Marie Whishert
Wine Pairing: 7 Deadly Wine 7 Deadly Zins; it's a Zinfandel, medium bodied.
6. Champagne Widows by Rebecca Rosenberg
Wine Pairing: Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Champagne. The perfect and only choice to drink while reading this book.
7. The Secret of Jaipur by Alka Joshi
Wine Pairing: Cascinetta Vietti Moscato d’Asti. Sweet and delicious. Notes of peaches, candied ginger; goes excellent with Indian food, especially lamb curry.
8. The Best of No Small Thing and Mindful Meditations by Deborah Hawkins
Wine Pairing: Stag’s Leap Winery Petite Sirah 2017. Includes blackberry, blueberry, and hints of walnut. Overall, a lovely, bold flavor.
9. The Stakes Of Faking It by Joanne Rock
Wine Pairing: La Marca Prosecco. This wine has fruity flavors with a sweet and refreshing finish.
10. My Christmas Wish by Jeannie Moon
Wine Pairing: Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio is a nice dry white wine with an aromatic aroma and extreme versatility.
Last Minute Bookish Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Proudly powered by Weebly